Sr. Manager, CEM and Digital Adoption
Technology is an inseparable aspect of modern CX, which allows us to deliver a proactive personalized experience and reach out to a greater number of people. However, the more we integrate technology, the more skepticism arises regarding the negative consequences of such transformation.
Hear the discussion about most common arguments made for and against the rising use of tech innovation in customer experience management.
- How do we optimize CX using robotics, at the same time maintaining the human touch?
- Does innovation creating job opportunities or is robotics taking over the work force?
- How do we use technology to empower the front line, ensuring they are equipped with the right skills and knowledge to use it to the full extend?
- Analytics: does it help us find out what our customers want or give us false hope?
Koodo Mobile has remained an industry leader in the wireless category, backed by multiple J .D. Power wins over the last 10 years. A distinct approach to customer experience, centered around ‘design thinking’ principles is at the heart of the success. Learn how you can adopt some of these insights for your business strategy:
- Make effort reduction and NPS a part of the brand DNA, not just a metric measured by your research team
- Eliminate up to 50% of calls to improve your bottom-line margins
- Leverage AI, tech innovation and customer centricity for a win-win outcome