Former Head of Customer Experience Innovation
Learn how to maintain a competitive advantage in a world of vast automation via AI, though preserving human touch and keeping up with generation Z and Y trends. You will leave this session with a clear understanding of how to move towards an AI First strategy, build Cognitive Product, hire the next generation of talent, and harness the power of machine learning to drive business value.
- What will CX look like in 2025?
- How to utilize AI to be one step ahead of your competition
- Separating facts from hopes and dreams
- What’s going wrong with the AI hype cycle?
- The future of supervised & unsupervised learning
- Building Cognitive First teams
Technology is an inseparable aspect of modern CX, which allows us to deliver a proactive personalized experience and reach out to a greater number of people. However, the more we integrate technology, the more skepticism arises regarding the negative consequences of such transformation.
Hear the discussion about most common arguments made for and against the rising use of tech innovation in customer experience management.
- How do we optimize CX using robotics, at the same time maintaining the human touch?
- Does innovation creating job opportunities or is robotics taking over the work force?
- How do we use technology to empower the front line, ensuring they are equipped with the right skills and knowledge to use it to the full extend?
- Analytics: does it help us find out what our customers want or give us false hope?