11:30 AM WORKSHOP: MAXIMIZING BUSINESS SUCCESS: BALANCING CUSTOMER CENTRICITY AND INNOVATION IN THE NEW ERA OF CX
The importance of changing customer needs, anticipating and articulating them, linking those to business strategy and technology integration, and installing an overall customer-centric culture within organizations is now central to business success for global leading companies.
In this session, we will introduce a powerful technique that will immediately reveal opportunities to reframe the customers’ wants and needs with the ‘how to’ for the organization to action them, based on establishing a sustainable customer-centric culture. Tried, tested and proven in companies like Apple, Zara, Zappos and Emirates this approach may just be the difference you are looking for that differentiate you from the ‘also-rans’.
We will cover:
- Understand that the way we think about how we do work is wedded to a different time and place
- Identify the key components of the customer age within a logical meaningful framework.
- Determine the elements that will enable everyone within the business to align towards successful customer outcomes
- Connect the dots of emerging customer needs through technology and capability to everything the organization does
- Deliver a constructive set of measures, from the boardroom to the lunch room, that enables the organization to move ‘Outside-In’ with immediate impact
And yes, all this within 90 minutes. But wait, there’s more! You will walk away with the beginnings of the Accredited Customer Experience Masters (ACXM) qualification, plus a copy of Steve’s best-selling book on this theme – “Outside-In, The secret of the 21st century leading companies”. A storybook of those implementing successful employee enabled customer centricity.