CEO and Founder
Telecom Training Corporation
11:15 AM LATAM & CARIBBEAN FORUM
Each market is unique, but key challenges such as customer retention, increasing customer expectations and delivering a high quality of service are all commonly being faced across the LATAM and Caribbean telecoms market. Designed specifically to help those from the CALA regions, use this chance to network and discuss the most pressing issues you’re currently facing and collectively identify the best CX practices and tech innovations to bring about positive change in your business.
No business will tell you the customer is not important, nor will any business leader tell you that some employees don’t care for the customer – it would be a PR nightmare! Nevertheless, the simple truth is that some embrace the customer more than others. In this frank and open panel discussion you’ll have the opportunity to hear from a number of businesses talk transparently about their experiences of what works and what doesn’t. They’ll compare and contrast beliefs on where the responsibility for CX lies, how to identify and create CX champions and ultimately if we all ‘own’ CX, who should ensure it is being kept front-of-mind?
5:30 PM CHAIRMAN’S CLOSING THOUGHTS
9:00 AM CHAIRMAN’S OPENING REMARKS
Technology is an inseparable aspect of modern CX, which allows us to deliver a proactive personalized experience and reach out to a greater number of people. However, the more we integrate technology, the more skepticism arises regarding the negative consequences of such transformation.
Hear the discussion about most common arguments made for and against the rising use of tech innovation in customer experience management.
- How do we optimize CX using robotics, at the same time maintaining the human touch?
- Does innovation creating job opportunities or is robotics taking over the work force?
- How do we use technology to empower the front line, ensuring they are equipped with the right skills and knowledge to use it to the full extend?
- Analytics: does it help us find out what our customers want or give us false hope?
In this roundtable discussion session explore the biggest challenges around using data analytics to deliver a proactive CX.
- Making use out of Big Data: How to ensure you create accurate results and use representative sampling
- Managing responsibility over customer data: building proactive CX delivery taking into consideration the privacy of your customers
- How to handle customer data in the era of high customer awareness
- How to make your customer trust you